Accepting the Terms
Resolve My Tax is a product of Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd
- In order to use the Services of Resolve my Tax, you must first agree to the Terms and Conditions. You may not use the Services if the Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you and if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd.
- You accept the Terms by creating an account for the services at Resolve My Tax web login or download it free of cost on Play Store or App Store as "Resolve My Tax".
The Services provided by Resolve My Tax are as follows:
- Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible user experience. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Resolve My Tax provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that Resolve My Tax may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at its sole discretion, without any prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt when you stop using the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if Resolve My Tax disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by
(a) The Terms and Conditions
(b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from India).
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Resolve My Tax, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Resolve My Tax. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers).
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd , you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd may suffer) of any such breach.
- If you are using Resolve My Tax for another individual, you should be doing so with the consent and consensus of that individual and after fully understanding the implications of this action. Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd will not be held responsible if you are doing this without the knowledge /consent/ consensus of that individual concerned.
Your passwords and account security
- You agree and understand that you are wholly responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd immediately. In the event that you do not notify Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd immediately, you cannot hold Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd for any loss or damage that you incur.
Privacy of your personal information
At Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd, we ensure that the highest importance is given to respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Our relationship with you is of utmost importance to us. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our product and services and while entrusting your personal and confidential income and tax related information to us.
(A) Information Collection
- When you subscribe to Resolve My Tax ( Whether Free or Paid version), we ask you for information like your Name, Mobile number, e-mail id, Age, etc which helps us to confirm that your subscription information is correct. This information is used to create or maintain your Resolve My Tax account information.
- When you register, we require that you create user credentials consisting of a Mobile Number and password. We also collect an e-mail address so that we may send communications such as subscription payment confirmation.
- In order to help you make an informed choice about which Tax regime is better suited to you, we collect information about your income, deductions, exemptions, dependents, etc.
- When you visit our Web sites we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited Web page.
(B) Usage of Information Collected
- We do not sell or rent your personal income and tax related information with anyone.
- We do not share your personal income or tax related information with anyone outside of Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd for their promotional or marketing use.
- Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our products and services, including the Web site and the mobile app. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd products and services, and to give you a customized interactive experience as you use our product. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you.
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process and to protect or defend Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement agencies like the Courts, Income Tax department, etc.
(C) Information Security
- Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd works to protect your personal income and tax related information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security policies, procedures and practices. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all the information collected. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and are required to safeguard your information.
Exclusion of Warranties:
- You expressly understand and agree that the use of Resolve My Tax services is at your sole risk and that the services are provided on "as is" and “as available” basis
- Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd, its employees, affiliates and its licensors do not represent or warrant to you that:
- Your use of the services will meet your requirements,
- Your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
- Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the services will be accurate or reliable, and
- Defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the services will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
- Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
- Subject to overall provision in paragraph above, you expressly understand and agree that Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd, its employees, affiliates and its licensors shall not be liable to you for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
- Any changes which Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services)
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services.
- Your failure to Resolve Biz Services and Apps Pvt to provide with accurate account information.
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential.